Thursday, February 14, 2008

Jennifer & Shane's Valentines Day

Valentines Day is a day for lovers, so how beautiful to be a Bride and Groom on this special day. Today as I photographed Jennifer & Shane we were welcomed by so many strangers in the streets yelling out "Happy Valentine's Day" and "Congratulations". It's days like these that I am glad I am in this business. How gorgeous are these two?!!!

We went to Watson's Bay in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, and Hyde Park to get these beautiful photos.

The flowers were created by Melanie I loved them!
Wedding Flowers
Jennifer & Shane
Jennifer & Shane
Jennifer & Shane
Jennifer & Shane
Jennifer
Jennifer & Shane
Jennifer & Shane
Jennifer & Shane
Jennifer & Shane
Jennifer & Shane
Jennifer
Jennifer & Shane
Jennifer
Flowers
Shane & Jennifer
Jennifer & Shane

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The photographs are amazing!!! And what a beautiful couple!!

Congratulations Jennifer and Shane! What a wonderful way to spend Valentines Day!

dilettante said...

Yeah congratulations!! What a beautiful couple...I'm sure you are going to have a life full of love and beauty. Stunning photo's...lovely memories for your children!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, these photos are just stunning! I bet Shane and Jennifer were very happy with these, I know I would be! Congratulations.

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beautifulmoments.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.