Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jamie, Minh & Ashlee

Later this afternoon I met a beautiful family who are expecting their second baby. Jamie had organised this session as a gift to her husband Minh for their 5th wedding anniversary. How cute is that! Little Ashlee had just woken from her afternoon nap when I arrived and wasn't too pleased that a stranger with an awfully large camera was invading her space. She didn't want to play with me at first, but as time wore on she relaxed and I managed to get some lovely shots of her with her doting parents.

Here are a few of my favourites from the session so far.......

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How cheeky is this face!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lalee Photography said...

These are beautiful! I love the light in the third one. :-)

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

Super cute! I love the ones in the Grass

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beautifulmoments.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.