Sunday, April 6, 2008

Little Noah's first Photo Shoot

I have been looking forward to meeting little Noah and his family for almost 4 months, after his beautiful Aunty bought his parents a gift voucher for Christmas. When I dropped off the gift voucher to his Grandmother's house I was met by the nicest lady and I knew that the rest of her family were going to be equally as lovely. I was not wrong. Carol and Con are such a nice, friendly couple....and little Noah is a cutie. He did not cry at all during our shoot, what a little champion.

Carol and Con live across the road from a beautiful park with a huge lake complete with ducks and all. ( I even saw a Pelican, I don't know what he's doing there but he looked happy enough). Anyway, they chose to have their family portraits taken at the park, which was a good call as there were some dark clouds looming above for a while and then the heavens opened up and it started to rain so we took the shoot indoors.

Here are a couple of the photos from their session that I thought captured their personalities well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lalee Photography said...

These are all so beautiful and the last one is definitely my favorite! You completely captured little Noah's personality. I love this shoot! :-)

Sublime Studios said...

What a beautiful family! You really captured their joy and love!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love that last image of the little man!

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beautifulmoments.com.au/blog/
and update your bookmarks.